People Serving People
A Race to Victory…
Our Mission – to conduct a race to victory for the Office of Constable Pct 4 Williamson County in a professional manner always.
Our Elections – A candidate cannot file to run with their chosen party until November of 2019. This will place them on the ballet for the primary race in March of 2020. The Winner of the March primary will move on to the general election in November.
Join Volunteers – I can not win the race to victory on my own. It will only be done with the support of volunteers to assist with block walking, assisting with mailouts, fundraising events and so on.
Our Projects – Click here to view Events
Over 25 Years in Law Enforcement and Emergency Services
- Taylor Fire Department
- Sergeant Hutto Police Department
- Sergeant Williamson County Constable Precinct 4
- Member FBI Law Enforcement Executive Development Association (LEEDA)
- Experienced Field Training Supervisor
- Advanced Investigator
- Licensed State of Texas TCOLE Instructor
- State of Texas Master Peace officer
- “Rookie of the Year”, Taylor Fire Department, 1992
- “Lifesaving Award” Williamson County Constable 4 Office, 1998
- “Role Model and Mentor-of-the-Year” City of Hutto, 2011
- “Distinguished Deputy” Williamson County Constable Precinct 4, 2017
- “Deputy of the Year” Williamson County Constable Precinct 4, 2018
Committed to Faith in Christ, Family Values, and Conservative Principles
- Graduate from Christ for the Nations Bible College with advanced certificate in leadership and youth and family care
- 13 years in ministry as a youth and senior pastor
- Married 27 years to wife Michelle, father to sons Izaac Phillip and Joshua James, In-Loco-Parentis of Frances, Courtney, and Scotty.
- Pro Constitution, Pro 2nd Amendment, and PRO-LIFE.